field trip
didn't get to post yesterday before leaving for our field trip, but I worked out hard before leaving and ate right until dinner which was my plan. I knew we were having pizza for dinner, so I planned to cheat. I didn't manage eats today, which was not my plan...I forgot to take my protein bars with me! Oh well! And I missed cardio/abs which I figured might happen too. Life, ya know!
I got home a little while ago, and we had fun! Learned some history which was the point, so that's good. glad to see that you guys are hangin' in there! Thanks for all the pants offers...It's true that I do need new pants, but I have trouble finding any that will stay up through jumping rope. I bought some very snug yoga pants that almost stay up through a set of 100. almost.
suspenders, I tell ya!
I got home a little while ago, and we had fun! Learned some history which was the point, so that's good. glad to see that you guys are hangin' in there! Thanks for all the pants offers...It's true that I do need new pants, but I have trouble finding any that will stay up through jumping rope. I bought some very snug yoga pants that almost stay up through a set of 100. almost.
suspenders, I tell ya!
Comments