BBB

I did 3 B's, light on the back. To answer Sarah's question about belly dancing and tummy muscles...I feel it more in my back muscles which is the reason I went light on my back today. I think it is similar to pilates in that it makes you more aware of your tummy muscles and how it feels to concentrate on them. But it was my back muscles that felt sore. Mostly, it's fun and is a great brain exercise, crossing information over from left to right constantly. I like that.
I'm looking forward to spring break now, M, do you think you will come?
R, I'm about to check out your blog..."Keep truckin'!"
Sara with no "h"...I miss ya!

Comments

Unknown said…
I miss you too Josha! 3 more months!
flowerpot said…
Well, we all three talk about spring break like it's just a done deal. I suppose we should check with our hosts, eh? :) It's March 7-16. Are ya home? Remember our motto when we visit you guys, "'Be' not 'do'". Although I must say, I did love the sledding. :)
flowerpot said…
I forgot to add that Lauren wishes, "to go see my cousins" about every 10 days or so. It's going to be a long wait for March around here...

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New