almost skipped cardio...
I've been so sore lately, I almost skipped cardio today. But, I just couldn't resist. The day turned out so pretty after a 20 degree start, and I had a little time between running kids around for school pictures, lunch, Kaegan's time at school.....so, I jumped my beloved rope. I'm sore from upper body yesterday, and I probably should have taken the weights out of my jumprope handles, but i didn't think of that. I plan to do abwork in front of the baseball game tonight. So sad the redsox lost, but the Rockies won and are going to the world series!!!! Whether or not you care, now you know.
I really don't have a way to do the video thing for belly dancing, but Sara could do that!! That would be fun. I'll try to post pics of my new stuff at least. I got black velvet genie-looking pants with a shirt that ties in front. Then, I got a long jingly scarf that is a pretty deep blue and black with silver coins and beads. It has a flowy deep blue top. And I got a green (favorite color) hip scarf with silver beads and coins and sequins. Mix-n-match!
funny...for school pictures today, I gelled the front of Kaegan's hair. He said, "Look! Chia Kaegan!"
I really don't have a way to do the video thing for belly dancing, but Sara could do that!! That would be fun. I'll try to post pics of my new stuff at least. I got black velvet genie-looking pants with a shirt that ties in front. Then, I got a long jingly scarf that is a pretty deep blue and black with silver coins and beads. It has a flowy deep blue top. And I got a green (favorite color) hip scarf with silver beads and coins and sequins. Mix-n-match!
funny...for school pictures today, I gelled the front of Kaegan's hair. He said, "Look! Chia Kaegan!"
Comments
didnt it feel good to do cardio anyway? ..
thanks for inspiring me!
you rocketh!