10 Life Lessons From the Road

From Women's Adventure: Ann Mehl, gives us 10 simple ideas for running a more satisfying race...or life. This is something you simply must read! I'll give you a sample:

1. Stretch. Not much happens of any significance when we’re in our comfort zone. Had I not dared to stretch myself beyond the one-mile distance, I may have never known my full potential. I ran my first marathon in Boston in 1993 to prove to myself that I am strong and capable. The marathon taught me that I could achieve anything when I put my heart and mind into something. Stretch yourself. Surprise yourself. Do one thing each day that scares you....Go here to read the rest of the post.

I'll admit that a marathon scares me. It's outside of my comfort zone. It's a stretch. I'm hoping to run one this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New