It's been a long couple of weeks

Today was my first run in over 2 weeks. I was sooo sick. It took a while to feel mostly normal again. I've done "Insanity" twice, once last Thursday and then this week on Tuesday again. But I just managed a run today. Just in time to begin training for our little town's new race! I registered today for the Half, and ran 3 miles to get things rolling. It was about 20ish degrees outside and slightly windy on the way home. This should be fun. :) The race is May 22.

I'm so happy that Ruthie plans to join me!

More about Insanity....
It's insane. Really. It.Is.Hard.Stuff.
I love it! It's put out by Beachbody which does P90X. It's a step up from P90X and doesn't require equipment, so some friends and I meet at 7am on Tues and Thurs to kick our own butts.

Did I mention that I registered for the May 22nd race? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day