Thanks, Jae!



I'm finally getting around to my blog! I received a blog award from Jae over at
Found It At The Marathon!

The rules for the award are as follows:

1. Thank the person giving the award

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.

4. Let your nominees know about the award.

The problem is...I'm not very good at following directions...

So, here's what I'll do: First, Thank you, Jae, for the honor. Jae is a dream follower and a strong lady, you should check out her blog! Next, I'll be happy to share 7 things about myself:

1. I can cut out your silhouette from a piece of paper just by looking at you and cutting.
2. I have a super kid with autism.
3. I ran a home program for my son with autism...about 70 hours/week one on one for nearly 10 years.
4. I will never give up on him and I keep up the program, but with fewer hours...more relaxed
5. I fenced in college
6. I learned to swim when
I was 39 years old.
7. I showed horses in middle school/early highschool.


Now for the part where I don't cooperate so well....I don't have 15 blogs to present such an award to...Maybe I should check out a few, but even then, I would want to get to know the blogger before awarding them with this fun award. So, I'll blog around and see what happens, but until then, I award my SIL over
at....made-new.blogspot.com. She's terrific! You'll love her!
So, sweet SIL...for you, You Versatile Blogger, You!



Comments

Jae said…
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! You know how to do those silhouette picture thingy's like they do at Disney World??? I paid a ZILLION dollars for 4 of those of the kids when we went.

You're amazing :)...for a lot of reasons.

Kids with special challenges give us front row seats to God's love.
Josha said…
I'll do ya 4 for free!
love my special kid. :)

Popular posts from this blog

"one more" thing before I go!

Thursday

sloth