busy busy busy
We've been busy and happy around here. The only complaint that I have is that I haven't fit in enough runs and zero long ones....
We will have guests at our house for the next several weeks....more busy-ness, But it will challenge me in managing runs. I'd love a long one, but I'm probably going to settle for shorter ones. One great thing is that a runnin buddy asked me if I'd like to run at 6 am some mornings! YES! I'm excited about it. Mornings are cool and crisp even in summer here. LOVELOVELOVE. I just don't love to run in the mornings alone....good time for wild animals to be out.
Look at this sweet shoe charm I bought myself for finishing the Freedom Half!!! And take a look at the shirt Ruthie made me!

Comments
so happy about the 6 :) cant wait to hear how it goes! :)