Vision
I was inspired to put some thought into having dreams for myself vs. having vision for myself while I was reading Jeff Galloway's, "Marathon, You Can Do It." It's really a matter of imagination vs. imagination with a plan. I can think of lots of dreams, but until I begin moving toward some kind of implementation, that's all I have...dreams. I want to concentrate on creating vision for myself...dreams becoming realities...imagination with a plan. Seeing myself implementing my dreams. Now, not all of my dreams are necessarily important to me. So, prioritizing those dreams is the first line of business. That's why I am working on my dream of running faster. I want to be able to run with the group of gals here. That's one aspect of vision I have for my running future. It's also why I decided to go to the chiropractor after all these years of putting up with hip and tailbone pain. I think it will help my form to get that adjusted and fixed. I see myself running not only faster, but also longer. Vision. I see it, I want it, I move toward it. What was a dream becomes reality. I'm looking ahead to what I want and creating a realistic route to get there. I'm thinking of other aspects of my life...what do I want? How do I get there? Go, Josha, Go! :)
Comments
love it!