
Bicep challenge picture! I definitely see progress, and that's fun. Sara and I also did our Post-Blitz Strength Test yesterday and measurements today. Went up on all weights, lifting 10 more pounds on bench press for 5 reps at 70 pounds. Up from 15 pounds for 5 reps on bicep curl to 17.5 pounds. Leg press went up from 221 pounds to 245 pounds for 5 reps. Lat pull downs went from 60 pounds for 5 reps to 75 pounds. Lost 2.5 pounds on the scale. Measurements didn't change much, but my thighs are about 2 inches smaller around. We have company in town and other interruptions/blessings that have limited my time. The fitness highlight of the week was yesterday...I fit in a run with 2 mile repeats, the strength test, and a fun snowshoeing excursion. On the health front...sickness strikes again! My oldest and youngest have a stomach virus. That's an especially big bummer because it's my youngest's birthday. Braeden is 11 today and very sick. Our plan had been to ride snowmobiles up to a
yurt way up high (over 11,000 feet elevation), and snowshoe, sled, play, and spend the night. Didn't work out. We will choose another day and call it his pseudo-birthday and try it again! Good news: my thyroid doc "upped" my med and I'm starting to feel better! That also explains the little bit of weight loss on the scale. Now that the Blitz is finished, I'm contemplating what lifting I want to do next! Yay for Sara and Me!
Comments
LOVE the yurt! how cool is THAT!
and look at that bump on your bicep! I am sooo excited! wow. woooowhoooo!
I think yall should to the 100 pushup challenge... :)