chiropractor plus update
Thirteen years ago, when my middle child was born, I began having tailbone pain. I had two babies and no time, so I just dealt with it, hoping it would get better. When I had baby number 3, my tailbone felt better, but my left hip gave me pain. Since then (11 years ago), I've dealt with tailbone pain and hip pain off and on. Lately, the pain has been mostly on...especially in my hip. I finally decided to do something about it. Yesterday, I went to the chiropractor. My tailbone has been out of place for all these years. And my left hip is lower than my right. My left ankle was also out of whack and my neck is always tense. Anyway, I had no idea a chiropractic adjustment could make me so sore! It's like I already worked out or maybe got hit by a car...so I took it kind of easy just now on chest press and flyes. I'll be taking it really easy on shoulders because that affects my neck, and sara and I will go to the gym to do triceps later today. Interestingly, my jaw has always popped. Not since the adjustment. I realize that my body has been compensating for the misalignment for all these years and that the tendency of my muscles will be to go back to the last decade's position, but I'm glad to finally be doing something about it even if I am sore.
update: I finished my lifting workout. Shoulders are already getting sore. After triceps with Sara, we went for a walk/run. I walked and sara ran sprints. I'm hoping to be less sore tomorrow and to run!
During my run tomorrow, I plan to ponder dreams vs. visions. Nothing supernatural, I'm not that cool, :) I mean the difference between dreaming things for yourself and having vision.
update: I finished my lifting workout. Shoulders are already getting sore. After triceps with Sara, we went for a walk/run. I walked and sara ran sprints. I'm hoping to be less sore tomorrow and to run!
During my run tomorrow, I plan to ponder dreams vs. visions. Nothing supernatural, I'm not that cool, :) I mean the difference between dreaming things for yourself and having vision.
Comments
it does make you sore though!
take time to rest if you feel it :)
cant wait to hear your dreams vs... :)