ooooops!
No lifting today...
I tried, but my dvd player wouldn't work. I moved my weights to the other room to try that TV, but then had to run an errand and head over to some friends' house who had invited us over for a yummy meal...
So, not only did I not lift, I did EAT.
Tomorrow.
Here is more info on my Goal 10K. I hadn't run anything longer than 2.5 miles for about 3 weeks! So, I almost just re-grouped to try for October. And I could see snow out and up where I was to run. I left the house thinking that I would just run a couple of faster miles and push my goal out. So, I began like it was to be a 2 mile run. But as I got going, I realized that I really didn't want to put it off. I decided by 2 miles that I would just keep going until the snow turned me around. It was a wet snow and I wasn't dressed to get wet. At a little over 2.5 miles, I decided it was time to turn around. No big deal. I could deal with the last little bit on the treadmill. So, I took off for home and ran the end on the 'mill. All was well, but my goal had been to run a faster 10K than my last one. Didn't happen. I ran it about 3 minutes slower! But I started out faster than I would have if I'd known it was going to turn into a 10K and my indecisiveness was also probably a determining factor. Anyhow, I didn't make my goal. But the world didn't stop turning or anything and I still think I can do it. So, October 25th is the date I'm shooting for to try try again. Have a Nike+? You can join me in the "Human Race."
Comments