A plea for pockets
Oh, clothing manufacturer people,
Hear my feeble plea...
If attire for running you fabricate,
please, for goodness sake,
Give them pockets.
That's all I ask.
I know the arguments...
you say I don't need my ipod
listen to nature...
The world is full of music.
I agree, but what about
those long runs
when I need nourishment...
pockets, please, people, for my
snackies at least!
6 miles today. I ran to the Hard Tack Mine and back. It was so great!! I had my teeny tiny pocket packed with almonds. Tomorrow is a lifting day...and I love my new workout routines.
Hear my feeble plea...
If attire for running you fabricate,
please, for goodness sake,
Give them pockets.
That's all I ask.
I know the arguments...
you say I don't need my ipod
listen to nature...
The world is full of music.
I agree, but what about
those long runs
when I need nourishment...
pockets, please, people, for my
snackies at least!
6 miles today. I ran to the Hard Tack Mine and back. It was so great!! I had my teeny tiny pocket packed with almonds. Tomorrow is a lifting day...and I love my new workout routines.
Comments
you could make a snack necklace :) LOL
or snack hat.. that would be cool too
your run sounds great!