half

Today, I ran like a girl.  In the NIKEPLUS "run like a girl" half marathon, that is!  I'll post more about it tomorrow with pictures.  Just a quick low-down for right now...

That was HARD!!!!!

But I survived and had fun and thought I might die all in one almost 3 hour time frame.  My family was great support, bringing water and snacks.  The day was gorgeous, the scenery couldn't have been better, the company super.  Sara rocked, and we both agreed that 13.11 miles is LLLOOONNNGGG.

More tomorrow after I'm rested!

ps...I DID IT!!

Comments

carla said…
Im so proud of you!!!

someday perhaps Ill join you in the ranks but regardless youve led the way.

here's hoping your not too sore (and here's to uploading some pics?) this morning.

Miz.
Ruthie said…
CELEBRATION!!!!!!
YIPPEEEEE

so proud of you.
way to go you girl!

cant wait to hear and see pics
Unknown said…
YAY! We did it! Yesterday rocked, but it's going to be a little while before my body, and my stomach are back to normal. :( I'm SO HAPPY that we did it though! What an accomplishment!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New