feeling poetic, I guess.
Today was longer than it should have been;
Tomorrow will be better.
I'll catch a second wind before
The colder change in weather.
Of course, there is some good news:
I managed a 4 mile run
Just about 5 minutes
Before the cold and wind had their fun.
I'll have to find our snow boots soon;
The leaves are falling fast.
Faster than I can run, but
Running through them was a blast!
Included in my post, you'll find
A picture of Autumn here.
(For you Texan friends:
That's when the leaves change and disappear.)
Comments
now i remember
i was going too and then decided to may up my own poem to have as a comment but i couldnt make one up
sorry.
your poem was great.
love your header too!
the rock would make
a happy paper weight.
i would write more
but its much to late
my back is so sore
so a better poem will have to wait.
(there)
its not as good as yours
but i tried :)
long run this weekend?