in the spirit of running

My hubby came home a day early!!  I went to get him yesterday which took the entire day when added to last night's rehearsal for our bellydance performance (friday night).  So, no post yesterday.  
He brought me a surprise!  New black running skirt and fire-orange top!  both have pockets!  And both are moisture wicking!  
So, here is a picture of me in my new running duds sitting with an icepack on my knee which is what I will also be doing tomorrow!  No run, just put the outfit on to be in the spirit of things (and to show off!).  I'll try to coax myself into the elliptical machine tomorrow.  I'm skipping a run this week and icing my knee extra in hopes of healing!  Maybe I will get to run my 3 mile run this weekend, but what is most important is that I get to run for the rest of my life!

Comments

Ruthie said…
wow.. would you LOOK at your beautiful self! sitting right there lookin all hot!!!

how fun to get a running skirt.. what a great DH>


get that knee fixed up.. we got a 50 miler to run on our 50ths you need to be ready for!!!
carla said…
how cute are you and HOW SWEET IS THAT MAN?!

I love surprise treats---whatever they are.

Miz.
Unknown said…
Running lady in class says to get a compression band for your knee and says that it's not too expensive to get your feet assessed for good shoes in Denver - we should do it!!!
Ruthie said…
I see people here running all the time with a little band around one or both of their legs.. below the knee.. just barely.. is that what that is? would be cool to see if it works for you.. then you would be like a really really really cool
Josha said…
oh, i'm already really really cool

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New