wow

I'm so glad that I'm only racing against myself.  Did you see the men's olympic marathon?  Those guys finished the half in under an hour.  I'm just hoping to finish the same day I start!  sheesh!
How cool was it that one guy from Kenya shared his water bottle with a guy from another country?  He was the winner of the human race for sure.  Another Kenyan actually won the marathon and broke the world record.
Speaking of the human race...I run the nike+ human race 10K on the 31st!  I ran 2.7 miles yesterday and I run 4 tomorrow.  Light week, but it will put me over 100 miles on my nike+ so I'll get a virtual medal which will be grand!
Now, I'd like to present these gold medals to Ruth and Sara. 
Ruth wins this virtual gift for running 12 miles tomorrow.
Sara, this for 7.

Comments

Ruthie said…
that was GREAT Josha
i guess i should have saved it for after my run.. but i just watched the first 20 seconds so i will watch the rest later tonight. :)

i missed the marathon i wanted to see sooooo bad :(
oh well
maybe it will be on ytube someday
carla said…
loved that guy from kenya as well.

gave me hope(how sad is that?! :))

Miz.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New