sara's engaged!

I went for my 30 minute conversational run.  No one to converse with, so I sang.  It was very pretty.  I didn't know all the words to the songs so it was especially lovely.  Luckily, I can't hear myself with the earbuds in.  :)  Ran it all.
Have I mentioned that I have "runner's knee?"  Well, I figured out my problem.  I turn my right foot out on uphill climbs.  I will stop.  Easy enough.  Until it heals, I will be icing it after runs.
I'm taking this week off from lifting.  We have company in town and I will be doing really well if I fit in all my runs.
Oh, yeah!  Sara is engaged.  She doesn't blog much these days, so I'm spilling the beans.  

Comments

Ruthie said…
OH HOW EXCITING ..
see Sara.. you start running and you can actually catch a boy :) LOL

great job on your run josha!
AND
finding a match for sara!

ok.. so now she needs to start a "im gettin married blog!"

so fun.
sauchagirl said…
Oh yeah! What fun! I love weddings. Can't wait to hear more about it. Tell her to get on and let us know!

Sorry about your knee. Sounds like you have it under control and know what to do.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New