'nother run

Ran again, sweat dripping...nothing amazing to anyone but me.  It was fun!  I like the long hills here and I only walked once for a few steps at the top of a long hill.  2 miles with hills and heat.

Comments

Unknown said…
You're simply amazing!!!!!!
Sarah said…
I concur! I have been slackin' on the running this week, my excuse is VBS. Tomorrow I hope to hit the trails (of my suburban neighborhood sidewalk) hard and heavy. We'll see :D
Ruthie said…
great to see your run
i only wish i could find my ipod attachment so i could nike plus run with you.
who knows.. i might have to bite the bullet and get a new one someday.

-ruthie
Ruthie said…
ok.. i am officially missin you
i know you are probably up on the mountain hiking, playing in the river, or throwing rocks at the bears :)
I just wanted to say i am missing your posts.. hope your having fun

:)
Ruthie said…
yep.. still missin you :(

whatcha doin?