trails

Today was free for me, but I'm so excited about the trails that I scoped out to run soon!  They have been too snowy to get to, but now, they are open and hilly and secluded and great!  And I'm psyched that I think I've found a good pace for running distances now!  

Comments

Unknown said…
Hooray! I bought new running shoes today! Can't wait to get out there!
sauchagirl said…
You must be missing your partner!

Can't wait to hear how you do on the trails. I'm sure it's beautiful. You'll have to slow down a bit and take a pic or two for me.

The last day of school sounded like fun. Sorry you didn't your planned workout in but it sounds like you came up with a way to make up for it! Have a great day!
Ruthie said…
yippee!!
pictures please :)
i bet its geeeeorgious :)

hows today?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New