My best guesses...weather...workout
My best guesses of the day:
- I'm guessing that Ruth has the day OFF from program as it is Thursday and very busy with coop.
- I'm guessing that Sara hasn't done abwork YET, but she will.
- I'm guessing that Sauchagirl has thought of her early workout several times today amidst little people chaos.
- I'm guessing that Flowerpot is busy with end of year stuff for Princess's school and needs to slow down.
Weather in mountain country:
- woke up to sunshine
- then it rained
- then it hailed
- then it was sunny
- then it snowed
- then it was sunny again
Workout:
- Jumped rope in the snow (it was fun)
- abwork coming up soon
Comments
weather sounds fantastic :)
great job on your workout..
i am looking forward to sleeep :)
I can't believe you gone through all of those weather scenarios in one day. I would be in tears to see snow right now. My body is so ruled by the weather. I'm hoping the better in shape I get the more adaptable I get to bad weather : )
Have a great day Josha!
just wondering how today went..
hope good
r
You would be right about end of year stuff. Just add migraines and potassium fluctuations and you can sum up my day today.
love,
flowerpot
p.s. we bought something nifty for B. this weekend. My shipping skills are sad, but I hope to ship it this week.
r