new challenge begins!

Today is the first day of my latest Body for Life Challenge!  We ended our 8 week Blitz, took a week of cardio-only, and now we begin again!  This time, it's straight BFL, and I'm pumped!  We did our upper body workout today and tomorrow will be hiit training.  I'm also shooting for a 5K.  I've begun with 3K, mostly running, and I plan to run another 3K, all running and then work on time.  Then, I'll bump up to a 5K, mostly running, etc.  At least that is my plan.  I've never gone for distance before, so suggestions are good.

Comments

Ruthie said…
i might have to go a bit of upper body with you today.. will see how i feel after my fun run :)

great job..
LOVE BFL it rocks
Unknown said…
Hooray for working out! I really hope I get my HIITS in today.
sauchagirl said…
I'm so glad that you started BFL. You'll have to post your tips on being successful in eating and exercise since you have such a rockin' bod! Thanks for checking in on me! Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New