Cardio Day...
I wanted to run my little 3K, but also wanted to run sprints.
Soooo, I compromised.  I ran the first half and sprinted the second.  It felt good even if I didn't want to do it at first.  I walked to warm up the first .5K.  Ran/jogged until halfway, ran sprints with short walks between for 5 sprints, then walked/jogged the rest of the way.  Still, my time was 20 minutes.  Seems a little pokey.  Oh well.
Tomorrow is lower body, BFL style!  I'm not sure we will go the whole 12 weeks just because I like to change every 6 or so weeks to keep those muscles guessing and responding.  But, for now, I'm happy to be back into my KNOWN Bfl!

Comments

Ruthie said…
see.. this is why fitness blogging works.. I just finished cleaning the house.. bleaching the sink.. vaccuming .. dusting.. ugh.. and looking for inspiration to go lift..
and HERE YOU ARE..
yippee!

i am off lift..

thanks for the inspiration

r
Unknown said…
so what ARE we doing for lower body today?
Josha said…
leg press, lunges
deadlifts, hamstring curls
calf raises
??????
sauchagirl said…
I know. I'm on week 4 of my second BFL round and I'm wondering if I should have done it back to back like this. I did a killer upper body workout last night (Hubster helping always is killer because if I have a pound number down, he always makes me go over what I wrote) and I don't even feel sore today and wasn't that shaky when I was finished.

Did you do back to back BFL's in the old days : ) when you just started out?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New