you guys are great!
I feel so loved! Thanks for checking in on me! I do have company in town, so haven't been on the computer except once...I got on to check in with all of you, but couldn't get blogger to work! So, this is my next opportunity! We had a great time over the weekend, going over mountain passes in jeeps! It was both Odell's and Laura's birthdays, Sat. and Sunday. I've stuck with my eating plans with a bobble and a cheat here and there. That was my plan for this week, and I will easily slip back into no cheats next week. I have missed workouts, though! I even had Laura convinced to work out with me, but our plans got waylaid. Today, we are BOTH going to lift...upper body for us! Today is Gracyn's birthday, so I will lift while she is at school this afternoon so I won't interfere with her birthday. No homeschool on your birthday! Yay! Soda fountain for birthday icecream is on tap, but I will drink their sun tea instead as usual! Looking forward to lifting today!
Comments
happy visitors!
I post pics.. did you see?
your turn :)
r
i am looking forward to your company leaving so we can get back to normal around here :>) heheheh..
hope you are doing good.. and having fun.. and enjoying the fall colors :) ..
happy Thursday!
r