sore already and belly dance--UPDATED

I compleeeeetely forgot abs yesterday! oooops! I cleaned and cleaned today and nearly forgot the 3 B's. Then, I thought of it, and went out and did it. I did walking lunges with 15 pound dumbells in each hand which I curled as I lunged. Afterward, I did plie' squats with bicep curls and hammer curls. Then, I did rows and reverse flyes. I'm sore already and will check back in after (my first) belly dance class. Gotta go wiggle now.

***********************Update************
Yes, I will definitely be sore. ouch already.
Belly dance was fun and surprisingly easy. We are learning a fun dance which I'm not so good at YET. I'll be interested to see if my abs are sore tomorrow. I didn't really feel anything while there except my shoulders at one point. Granted, I am just learning and not doing it exactly right yet.

Comments

Ruthie said…
HAPPY WIGGLING!

GREAT JOB!
RUTHIE
Ruthie said…
video or pictures of belly dancing please :)

I bet it is so much fun!
is mindy doing it too?
Sarah said…
My friend sent me this belly-dancing kit once...I promised myself I'd take lessons...and I never did! You go girl, that sounds like so much fun.
Unknown said…
Haha hooray! Now we can dance together when I come! You're going to be super great!!! Wish you could be here for our recital. I will make sure video is taken. :-) I second Ruth's request for pictures. Have Gracyn take one of you and Mindy with your hip scarves (which I hope you get the get - there are some good ones on ebay!)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New