I wish I'd taken photos!
I loved Ruth's Photo Friday idea, and I fully intend to steal it for next friday. Today, you will just have to trust me that I really did do this though I have no pics to prove it...
chest press: 25 lb dumbells for 1 set of 15 reps, then hubby showed up to spot me and I did 2 sets of 30 lb dumbells, one for 8, one for 6
chest flyes: 15 lb dumbells
shoulder press @15 lbs, then upward rows
tricep extensions (lying): 15 lbs, and then dips
Already sore. Feel great!
chest press: 25 lb dumbells for 1 set of 15 reps, then hubby showed up to spot me and I did 2 sets of 30 lb dumbells, one for 8, one for 6
chest flyes: 15 lb dumbells
shoulder press @15 lbs, then upward rows
tricep extensions (lying): 15 lbs, and then dips
Already sore. Feel great!
Comments
great workout! ..
I have also heard of "wordless wednesdays" if you would rather :).. but how fun it will be to have a photo friday tradition too :)
love seeing you are back!
happy freeday !
ruthie