wow
Cardio for this glorious autumn day:
Jumped long sets with short resting intervals, some bouncing with figure 8 rope swing, some walking. Some sets were straight jumping, some running step, some front-back. Highest Hiit: 150 straight jumping. To cool down, I practiced criss-cross, side to side, and another resting move that I can't remember the name...you swing the rope in a figure 8, but with an extra spin at each side. Anyway, it's lots of fun! It always makes my legs and tushy sore.
It was 31 degrees when I got up, but has been a perfect fall day ever since the sun managed to peek over the top of the bluff. I mean, it's an awe-inspiring day...you should be here. Nothing short of grand.
Jumped long sets with short resting intervals, some bouncing with figure 8 rope swing, some walking. Some sets were straight jumping, some running step, some front-back. Highest Hiit: 150 straight jumping. To cool down, I practiced criss-cross, side to side, and another resting move that I can't remember the name...you swing the rope in a figure 8, but with an extra spin at each side. Anyway, it's lots of fun! It always makes my legs and tushy sore.
It was 31 degrees when I got up, but has been a perfect fall day ever since the sun managed to peek over the top of the bluff. I mean, it's an awe-inspiring day...you should be here. Nothing short of grand.
Comments
great job today!
happy friday tomorrow!