so far...and an UPDATE

Update...
I did concentrated bicep curls and standing bicep curls. Absolutely could not do one more. So, I should look like PopEye tomorrow or the next day. (I ate spinach today too) That should cinch the deal.
Sara, it's not Monday anymore. I'm awaiting your "Oh Wednesday" post. Ruthie, I think you did it to yourself. Flowerpot, I hope you are feeling very YELLOW. Jo, I love to read your blog. Sarah, eat a melon for me.
Two days to free day, if I should choose a free day. We have friends coming for a visit next week. Always throws a kink in my workout plans, but now that I learned another new jumprope move...they can't stop me!
********
so far today, I have done lunges, squats and backward sit-ups on the exercise ball. I did abwork on the ball last night too. I still have biceps to go today, but wanted to blog what I've done so far. I need to eat a meal, but I had a marathon bar for breakfast. About to eat...something on target. :)
Comments
R
miss you
great job today.
fun post :)
Blessings
r
love you