just popping in...
Hi!
Yesterday, I did manage to get out and jump rope! It was so great, I didn't want to stop. The day was beautiful! The exercise felt great! aaah!
Here's what I did: I alternated my jumping steps now that I am a little more practiced. I did straight jumping with sets of 100+ (I'm up to 120 for about every other set). I alternated the running step and the front-to-back jump as well as using the figure 8 active rest move. Pretty way cool. I felt like an amazing jump roper even though I made plenty of start-stop mistakes! I took shorter recovery times in between sets too. Just bumping things up a notch!
Today, I should be able to manage upper body! Yeah!
I'll still take tomorrow as free, and "jump" back into it on Sunday!
Going to check out Ruth's PICTURES now!
Yesterday, I did manage to get out and jump rope! It was so great, I didn't want to stop. The day was beautiful! The exercise felt great! aaah!
Here's what I did: I alternated my jumping steps now that I am a little more practiced. I did straight jumping with sets of 100+ (I'm up to 120 for about every other set). I alternated the running step and the front-to-back jump as well as using the figure 8 active rest move. Pretty way cool. I felt like an amazing jump roper even though I made plenty of start-stop mistakes! I took shorter recovery times in between sets too. Just bumping things up a notch!
Today, I should be able to manage upper body! Yeah!
I'll still take tomorrow as free, and "jump" back into it on Sunday!
Going to check out Ruth's PICTURES now!
Comments
you little jumping bean you!
hows today?
be sure and check out my "fun phot friday" later tonight :)
happy workout!
you go girl!
r