day off from cardio
Well, I ate on target today, but decided to rest one more day...still not feeling well. I've had low energy and a headache all day along with my stuffy nose. I plan to be all better by tomorrow! :)
I got to talk to Sara today, so that was fun! And homeschool started here today which was also fun. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to bed early. Hope you all had a good day!
I got to talk to Sara today, so that was fun! And homeschool started here today which was also fun. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to bed early. Hope you all had a good day!
Comments
take care of yourself! :)
hugs
ruthie
You should post a pic of Banjo sometime. We have only seen pics of him as a bitty little thing.
I updated the blog, but there's not a lot going on.
Love and miss you!