brrrrrr
today, I did pushups. then chest flyes. then shoulder presses. then tricep dips. That's all, but I figured the pushups work 'em all. I'm doing better with pushups, too! Yay!
My plans for cold weather are as follows...
My plans for cold weather are as follows...
- we are moving my workout bench into hubby's office space (heated).
- I ordered a warm fleece from llbean that was on sale for 15 bucks
- I plan to get this cool ear warmer from the bike shop
- I will jump rope on the deck...after shoveling the snow
- I will run the stairs
- I will wear my shoe spikes and run outside
- I will run on the treadmill or elyptical at the gym around the corner
- we are looking for an exercise bike.
- coffee
I love the cool air as long as it isn't bone chilling. Most of the winter here is crisp and clean. There will be some "too cold to get out there" days though!
Comments