26 degrees--UPDATED
It was cold when I got up this morning to do cardio, so I put it off just a little until the sun was out nice and warm over the mountain...about 8:30. Then, I jumped rope. I actually did a crisscross, which I've never been able to do. That was cool. I am pretty good at the figure 8 resting move now (not really much of a rest though!) Did the running step for the longest I've ever been able to keep it up...50 steps. Highest Hiit was 120 jumps. The air was cool and crisp and the sun was warm. Such an interesting combination! Felt so nice. I'm a good kind of sore from yesterday, even my biceps which seldom actually get sore. Abwork later in the day.

***********update***********
The latest in jump rope fashion?? Well, the picture to the left is what I think I need for jumping rope...every time I jump rope, I struggle with falling pants. What I need are suspenders!! Besides being useful, they are very goodlooking.
I did a superset of abwork and then the plank. Thought you might like to know that I didn't forget this time!!
Comments
thanks for posting.. your keeping me going girlfriend!