Reviving the Blog!

Over 10 years ago, I began this blog as I began regaining my health and fitness. I was in my 40's then. Through hard work, I reached and even surpassed my goals and held steady for those 10 years. Then, menopause (sorry, guys) hit. If you are a woman or are in a relationship with one, you get me. Hormones are my nemesis.
Like many others, I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. (HUH?) It's an autoimmune disease that renders my thyroid gland all but useless. I will say it again. Hormones are my nemesis.
The combination of these and other stress-related factors, brings me back to a re-beginning. Now, in my 50's, I will use this blog, once again, to log progress and to vent as I once again re-capture fitness and health!
I will say goodbye to the 50 pounds I've regained and hello to strength and dexterity.
So, hello again, Blogosphere! 

Comments

Kaegan said…
Excellent!!! You can do it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New