Week One Section One
I've divided week one into sections to make it easier for me to wrap my mind around it. So, Today is day 2 of 3. Almost done with my first section! See, how easy that was??
I am choosing to answer some questions on the blog as I make this transition back to the me of 2012.
I am choosing to answer some questions on the blog as I make this transition back to the me of 2012.
Today's question/answer:
Q: What would I do if I had more energy, vitality, and happiness in my life?
A: I would get up earlier and create some time for ME.. to think, to pray, to BE. I love my life and my mom-job, but I get caught up in wonderful responsibilities and forget who I am.. who I want to be. I am a creative GENIUS (aren't we all?) and I want to develop some of my creative ideas into tangible creations. I want to paint more. I want to play my guitar more. I want to work with other autism families more. I want to inspire more and to be inspired more. I want to learn. I want to brainstorm and problem solve. I want to write a book. I want to offer fitness solutions to other moms who face autism day in and day out and lose who they are in the day- to- day. I need energy for those things and I need to have some time with just myself to make those things possible.
The less fit and healthy I am, the less energy and vitality I have. It's time (again) to find ME. So, Goodbye, Day 2...I kicked your butt today. Tomorrow, I'm coming for you.

Comments