All In
A new year.


What does that mean to you? I hope it means...well, hope. I'm hoping for a marathon this year. I think I'm ready to wrap my head around the time it will take to train for a full marathon. The truth is, I don't know if I'll ever KNOW that I'm ready. I lack the confidence to think it's even possible, but when I think back to when I huffed and puffed to walk up a flight of stairs and was more than 50 pounds overweight....and then think of where I am now fitness-wise...well, I want to try. Trying is what melted over 50 pounds and brought me through 3 half-marathons to where I am now, which is perpetually starting over. And isn't that
what we do every day anyway? Start over? And isn't the new year a perfect time to start over...again? So, here I am starting over. Hooray for me! I plan to start over and over in 2011. I'm still working
out whether I want to run an organized race or plan to run the distance in my own little world. I'm still working out my exact training plan. I'm still pondering goals within my goal. But the biggie for me for 2011 is a full marathon.
Now for a view of my new running gear:


Comments
woowhoo
i desperately want to make the pictures bigger so i can see :)... its like mini u :)
is it a running dress??? and a camelback?? and a water bottle??
so excited for you! you can sooooo do a full... its just time... thats all :)