When I'm off, I'm waaay off
I could have walked more. I could have done strength training. I could have. But I didn't. I did walk some and I did go on a couple of hikes, but mostly I sat on my butt all this last week. Oh, and ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it.
Here's what happened since my last post. I went to a baby shower. A very dangerous baby shower. Dangerous because I sat on the floor with my leg tucked behind me for a long time. When I got up, I could hardly walk. Next day...could hardly walk. Next day...better, but still painful. So, I determined to rest my leg before running again. It is from that point that I not only rested my leg but did absolutely nothing toward my fitness goals.
So, there you have it...I've been a lazy bum in the fitness world. I did teach a fun storytelling workshop that culminated in a mystery dinner. I did homeschool my children. I did go for hikes with them. I did babysit some sweet little friends. I did. But adhere to my fitness plan, I didn't.
Tuesday, I took my bum leg for a little run...2 miles. It felt good, but was sore later. Yesterday, I began my strength training regime anew. Today, I feel back on track. I have an easy run and yoga in the day's plans.
Just goes to show that "off track" doesn't have to be the way that I am...I can start over, yet again, any time I make the decision. Feels good to be back!
Here's what happened since my last post. I went to a baby shower. A very dangerous baby shower. Dangerous because I sat on the floor with my leg tucked behind me for a long time. When I got up, I could hardly walk. Next day...could hardly walk. Next day...better, but still painful. So, I determined to rest my leg before running again. It is from that point that I not only rested my leg but did absolutely nothing toward my fitness goals.
So, there you have it...I've been a lazy bum in the fitness world. I did teach a fun storytelling workshop that culminated in a mystery dinner. I did homeschool my children. I did go for hikes with them. I did babysit some sweet little friends. I did. But adhere to my fitness plan, I didn't.
Tuesday, I took my bum leg for a little run...2 miles. It felt good, but was sore later. Yesterday, I began my strength training regime anew. Today, I feel back on track. I have an easy run and yoga in the day's plans.
Just goes to show that "off track" doesn't have to be the way that I am...I can start over, yet again, any time I make the decision. Feels good to be back!
Comments
I LIKE IT!
yes I do
I LIKE IT
I like it!
cause sometimes rest is all you can do :)
to start over is grand!
I like it
I like it
eventhough its not how you planned.
I like it
I like it
Your terrific from where I stand :)