rockin' and rollin'

My leg still bothers me, but feels soooo much better! I took it on a test run yesterday! 2 miles that felt really good, so I bumped up the speed. I have no idea what my pace was, but it was fast for me. Yay for being strong enough to make myself rest. My leg did ache last night, but today feels pretty ok again. I feel it, don't get me wrong...but it's healing quickly.

I stole Sara's bike and have been riding it this week. I'd post a pic, but my computer is having trouble and I'm borrowing my kids' computer. So, maybe later. I think I am going to buy the bike from Sara, so it will soon be mine. I wanted a mountain bike, but they are super expensive if ya get one that is really good enough to actually MOUNTAIN bike. So, I'm holding off on that and getting (hopefully) this very pretty Townie. So a picture would be appropriate. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New