back to the blog

I don't know what happened to my blogging....I just haven't gotten on here to post. No excuse...I guess I just took a break. But I haven't taken a break from my fitness quest. I've been runnin' and going to yoga. I have taken a break from lifting, though, and I miss it. So I'm adding that back in! I mostly eat on target, with some inconsistencies that I must work on. I tend to forget to eat often enough and then eat too much if I'm not being very purposeful about fueling my body. So, that is a work in progress.

My longest run of late has been 6 miles. With all the company we've had, I feel successful in that, but it means that I don't have enough recent miles behind me to run the Creede Mountain Run that I liked so much last Labor Day. And I forgot to mention that the 18 mile mountain trail run that had been planned for my little town in July was cancelled, so that was removed from my plate for me. All that being said, I have been enjoying just running and not worrying about training for anything right now....3 miles here, 5 miles there. Plus sprints. I'm hoping for another 6 mile run this weekend. I think I'll hang out at that mark for a bit. I'd thought I'd keep adding miles after my 13.1, but not so. It's all good. Sometimes you just have to roll with what comes. I'm rollin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New