hoping to feel better tomorrow

Beautiful day today for a run. That is, if you weren't sick, which I was...
I managed to catch a cold. Sore throat and achy. I didn't run, but I really wanted to. I almost did anyway, then I thought of how I would have a not-so-great run and would rather wait and have a great run. I already feel better.
I did run yesterday. With Sara. Windy and cold, so I was excited to get out again today since today was so perfect instead of windy and cold. I like to run on a yoga day, so tomorrow will be even better! Yoga is great for me because I have a lot of tension in my hips...Here are some yoga stretches that I like.

Comments

Ruthie said…
get better! no sickies please.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New