Butterflies
I love to read about running. Next to running, it's a favorite thing to do. That's why I look forward to my "Runner's World" magazine each month. I was delighted to find that John Bingham is a featured columnist and now am saddened that his articles won't be in my future magazines...he's moving on. I enjoyed his final article, and thought you might too. You can read it here.
It's about the "Butterfly Effect." How something small today can affect something big tomorrow. I started thinking of Butterfly Effects in my own running, and will share some with you...
- discovered my favorite shoes are worn out (more about that in a later post)...result might be better performance, less hip pain later on
- layed off running because of a cold...result may be a stronger and more effective workout tomorrow
- found a water belt for a buck...can easily carry water for a better run
- lost my favorite neck gaiter...bought a new one that works even better
What about you? Any butterfly effects?
Comments