up and running!

I've felt better today, but was glad today was not a cardio day. I did upper body...
chest press and flyes
shoulder press and upward rows
kickbacks and lying extensions
Eats are good. afternoon timing was a little off, but not too bad.
Here are some things I'm wondering about...for all you experts out there...
I always fatigue my muscles, and I'm always sore (usually very sore), but then, I can't seem to manage more weight. For example: On chest press, I've been pressing 25 pound dumb bells in each hand for a long time now. Every time I try to do 30, I just can only manage 1 set of 10...
I don't see really any changes from the beginning of this past challenge to now as far as definition is concerned. Anyway, Just pondering things. Need to change things up a bit. Not sure what to change.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm glad you're feeling better! I wish I knew what to tell you about the weight thing. If you find out, pass the info my way! What brand of CLA do you get and where do you get it from?
Ruthie said…
I have the same .. 25 lbs was it.. the most I could ever do was 2 30lbs in each hand.. strength training.. humm.. wondering if doing more pushups.. and lower weight much higher reps.. and alernating it all would help.. .. I will have to do some research..

the other thing.. if you could add just a lb or 2 somehow to that 25lbs.. and work your way up gradually.. .. ..

hum.. gotta think this one over.


good to see you back..

I am up at 6 in the am.. hopeing the day goes ok.. with eats ..being gone frome all day will be strange :)

see you tomorrow..

r
flowerpot said…
Thanks for asking about me on the blog ... I updated again today.

I think you are doing great at 25 lbs, but hey! I'm just impressed with where you are this September compared to last Sept.

How are you feeling today? Been praying for you.
Unknown said…
New thought: drinking a whey protein shake right before you weight train should boost muscle building. Need to do some research on that.
Unknown said…
Scratch that, it's after you exercise you should drink a whey shake.