I could get use to this
This is along the Kapalua Trail on Maui, Hawaii, where I got to run last week. Hubby surprised me with a romantic vacation, so I packed up my runnin' gear and a couple of skirts and swimsuits and off we went! I absolutely could get use to running in HI. Oh my....
Any huge revelations I have normally come to me while running (or knitting :) and I realized something important while running the Kapalua Trail- past elegant palms and raging waves, sultry skies and serene beaches....
I always say that I love running in the cold...and it's true. But it's definitely a choice. I choose to love running in the cold because that's what I have. But really, truly, I could really dig running on an island every day. So, I realized that I have the ability to choose to be happy where I am...not that the idea is new to me, but a reminder of my inner strength is cool.
Any huge revelations I have normally come to me while running (or knitting :) and I realized something important while running the Kapalua Trail- past elegant palms and raging waves, sultry skies and serene beaches....
I always say that I love running in the cold...and it's true. But it's definitely a choice. I choose to love running in the cold because that's what I have. But really, truly, I could really dig running on an island every day. So, I realized that I have the ability to choose to be happy where I am...not that the idea is new to me, but a reminder of my inner strength is cool.
Comments