Can You See His Face?


I spent my winter running to this guy, Mr. Three Mile Turnaround. I'd say hello. He'd welcome me back, maybe give me a wink. Then spring came and snow melted. Homeschooling schedule slowed. I began to wave at MTMT as I passed by. He'd taunt me saying things like, "Hey! Where ya goin'? You can't run farther than me!" But I did. He began to scowl at me as I forgot to wave all together. Yesterday, Sara and I had already passed him twice without my noticing him at all on our 10 mile run. Sorry, MTMT, maybe next winter...for now, 3 miles just isn't enough.

Comments

Ruthie said…
LOVE IT! way to go!! so exciting to hear your enjoying higher mileage again!!!!
Ruthie said…
hey how you doing? feeling better? wondering...
miss ya
Ruthie said…
OK OK OK I see the face! now will you put another post up already LOL ! :)

I miss your Running Thoughts my friend. :)
Ruthie said…
:) i still here ... are you?

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New