Cold Weather Running


Here is the text on the parts you can't read:
the frame where I'm looking through my hands...
"choose a base layer, moisture wicking shirt with thumbholes"

Me, looking middle-eastern in my neck gaiter....
"how many ways can you wear your neck gaiter?" (mine is a buff brand, tee shirt weight neck gaiter. It can be worn as a pirate hat too...hahaha! I also have a fleece one that is not as versatile, but good for super cold days.)

I forgot to mention the pants...I prefer running pants over tights, but tights are good too. I just like that a little flare at the ankle keeps snow out of the top of my shoes. But I have ankle gaiters too. Here they are.

The mittens are moisture wicking fleece with flaps so that I can use my fingers for my ipod if I take it and so I can re-tie a shoe, etc.

Yak Tracks allow me to run even if there is a little powder on the road, and not fall flat on my face!

So, there ya have it. Winter Running=Fun!


Comments

Ruthie said…
missing your posts girlfriend.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New