Update....
Last week included two 3 mile runs with accelerations, yoga twice, and weights. My kitten popped my exercise ball and one of my dumb bells fell of the workout bench and broke. I've procured a new workout ball, but the dumb bell is doomed. I plan to contact Bowflex about getting a replacement...they're the expensive adjustable weights, you see, and I never planned to buy anymore. They were supposed to last me a lifetime. So much for that.
My family and I enjoyed a fun-filled weekend trip full of fall colors and friends, and today I got to get out for my 5 mile long-run of last week. I jogged easy up the road for a mile and it started to rain. I decided to run fast back home and finish on the treadmill because I wasn't prepared for rain and it was cool. I ran back for a 10 minute second mile (fast for slow me) and the sky had cleared....fickle mountain weather..., so I turned and ran back up the road for 1..5 miles and back with a final (fifth) mile of 11 minutes....again, fast for me with tired legs. And not too shabby for where I run anyway...uneven ground and rocky surface, uphill and down. Not bad. not bad.

Comments

Ruthie said…
AWESOME! 10! LOVE IT!

and can we say MOUNTAINOUS not just rocky.. uneven... bahahaha

you such a mountain woman...

10 is AWESOME! :)

wooowhooooo!
carla said…
not bad?!

I say pretty damn impressive.

tomato
tomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaato :)


Miz.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New