Days 1 and 2

I'm 2 days into the O2 cleanse....
Day 1 was fine except for the slight headache and lack of energy. I also had an afternoon nauseated time...don't know what that was about, but I felt it again today.
Day 2 was similar to Day 1 with some spurts of energy and some lightheadedness. The lightheadedness went away after I ate my boring but nutritious lunch which was late because I'd been nauseated and not feeling like eating. Oh well, cleanses can be that way.
I discovered that normal green tea tastes yummy as opposed to the green tea I had been drinking which has added anti-oxidants and tastes like flowers. Flowers smell good. Taste not-so-good.

A highlight of the day was when a friend emptied their freezer to move it and brought over a large box full of push-ups, eskimo pies, and nutty buddies. >sigh<
Spinach and green tea for me right now.
I ran 2 miles with very little energy, but managed some accelerations on the mile home. A bigger highlight of the day was seeing baby bear tracks in the muddy road. No bear, though. I should have taken a picture of the tracks...I'll go back tomorrow with my camera!

Comments

Ruthie said…
and your bear spray and your gun please :)
Ruthie said…
you should write a book
"modern day mountain mom"
Ruthie said…
I think 2 weeks is a record.
I think i miss reading your thoughts

I heard it might be snowing...

is it true?????
Ruthie said…
I think 3 weeks is a record
I miss reading your thoughts and seeing pictures of you amazing runs!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New