sledding Hiits!

Yay! We finally have enough snow for sledding...my favorite high intensity intervals! I ran 6 HiiTs up the steeeeep hill, through the snow with fantastic sled-rides down to catch my breath in between! Good for the mind, body, and soul!
The very best part: it involves my kids! Such a great day. We'll sleep well tonight!

Comments

Ruthie said…
yipee!
sounds fun!

I am really really ready for a new challenge

trying to decide

lets run together :)

r
Ruthie said…
ok i ran did you?
Ruthie said…
ok.. so i ran AGAIN
did you?
your out of town arent you.
having a little fun vacationing huh.

well have fun.
i am missin you

r
Ruthie said…
I am fixing to run.. just wondering if you did..
i am really missin you girl.

:)
guess i will have to be happy looking at your mini me for a while :)

merry christmas eve!