Back ON!!

Back in the grooooove!  I took a little break during the holidays and while hubby was home with a few days off.  I can't remember where I left off with journaling my workouts, so I'll start over with today!!

Getting back into the groove can be harder sometimes.  Sometimes it's just so easy to take a break and then get right back in, but not this time.  I'm not sure why, but I do know that I told myself I was tired and the weather was too cold (I have all I need to workout INSIDE my house), so what is the big fat deal??  So, I went with what I know...I just have to do it and stop accepting my own excuses.  After all, Ruth is sticking with it and she has had real REASONS for not working out, wanting to and not getting to.  So, decided to want to.  I had a great lifting workout with Sara today and plan to run tomorrow.  Back ON!  And excited about it.  I knew I would be!

Comments

Ruthie said…
woooo whooooo :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New