Quick reminder that goals are attainable...
I started my 40's in a state of ill health and panic. I have hoshi-motto's thyroiditis. Pregnancy and childbirth really messed with my hormones. In the picture above in 2005, I weighed about 170. In 2006, I blossomed to 185. I began blogging about my lack of fitness as I determined to regain my health and enjoy my 40's more than I had my 30's. Over time, I began blogging not about my lack of fitness, but about my fitness. These days, I feel a vitality that I lacked in my 30's. As I notice on the calendar that I am only 6 days away from my 47th birthday, I am thrilled to realize that 47 feels healthier and happier than 37 did. Just today, I got wind that someone called me "the most fit person" that she knows. Really? Me? The chubby gal from 2005? Fit in 2012! Yeah, that's me.


Comments