in step
In step with Ruth's post...
I will throw in my concurrence. Not all runs are created equal. Here are some of mine:
- The "I wish I'd worn gloves" run
- The "This shirt/these shorts ride(s) up" run
- The "oops, I forgot to pick up my kid from soccer" run
- The "I can't believe that dog just jumped up and licked the TOP of my head" run
- The "carry a big stick" run
- The "mud is heavy when layered to the bottoms of my shoes" run
- The "slip and slide" run (icy)
- The "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" run
- The "too much water" run
And then there are these:
- The "time flies too fast" run
- The "I could run another couple miles" run
- The "destresser" run
- The "I can talk to you now" run
- The "Figuring it all out" run
- The "new shoes" run
- The "quiet" run
- The "unwind" run
But if they were all created equal, the second list wouldn't get enough applause. I ran a "6 miles never felt so good" run on Sunday, lifted weights yesterday, ran an "I can do one more" set of sprints today, then yoga.
Comments
good job on your sprints.. i am making supper and then hitting it...
5 400 meters for me tonight... yikes.
i am a like totally obsessed fan of your blog.
i miss your posts and am experiencing withdrawals.